Welcome to ScrapScandistyle blogging. Here you will find challenges every week, contests and news about www.scrapscandistyle.com. There will be prizes for the winners and cool freebies for all of you who participate. We hope you will enjoy the ride.

Monday, September 15, 2008

Designer focus; Princess Sophie

Let me kindly introduce our great designer Princess Sophie. She has so many beautiful designs in our store, and she wrote a little something about herself this week so we all can get to know her a little bit better. Be sure to check further down for great PS-layouts and a little goodie for you all. Here are some of my favorite products from Princess Sophie, and she is have a ONE DAY SALE WITH 25% OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









A little about me:
My name is Anita aka Princess Sophie, and I am a mom to two boys, age 6 and 8, I have a great boyfriend and a crazy cat. I do have a part time job as a graphical layout designer at a local newspaper where I live. And I have a degree in graphical design so I have been using Photo Shop since the dark ages. I have been digi scrapping since 2005. I started to design a while back but what I made then was simply not good enough so I took a long break. In that period I renovated my home, lost my grandmother and I lost my mojo, so my way back to designing was long and hard.Just before x-mas last year I decided to totally revamp my store, my style, my design name and my attitude toward the quality level of my designs. So far it has worked out much better then I ever could have imagined.

What my life is like:
My day starts at 6 am, I wake up with a smile on my face, I know my boyfriend loves me even if he has seen what I look like in the morning hehe. I get my kids ready for school which starts at 8 am. After that I go to the supermarket to buy our groseries.
When I come home I try to tidy up after my messy kids that includes my boyfriend and the crazy cat! LOL.
I get my coffee ready, need at least one whole pot a day to think clearly! Then I have my computer time, that’s when I set my creative mastermind into a high gear. Duh! Yeah right! LOL Most of the time I just read my e-mails, and answer forum post and every now and then I put some designs together.
I actually have my creative high point at the very end of the day, when the house is all dark, the kids is sound asleep, the smell of dinner is still sticking to the walls, and I can hear hubby snoring on the couch, pretending to be watching Prison Break LOL.
Every other week I work in the evenings for a local newspaper as a layout designer, I have a degree in graphical design ;)
I am lucky enough to have a workplace where I have some waiting periods during my shifts, and they actually allow me to work on my designs in PhotoShop at work! Yaaay! I love my job… And I love my life!

A little about Anita:
Anita the person is outgoing, I have a great sence of humour and that paints my world every day. I don't let things get to me, I belive in being happy and have desided that my life should contain more happy moments then stressful and sad ones. There is always something positiv in every situation, even the negative ones. You just have to look close enough.
I think this way of viewing life came to me the year I lost my mother I was only 21 at the time, she was to young to go and right then and there I desided that I will live my life to the fullest and never let my days be anything short of perfect. Life is just to short!
Be happy, don’t worry *singing* ;)
Big hugs from Anita aka Princess Sophie

Not only is Anita designing, she is also making gorgeus layouts. Here are a couple of my favorites:
Also check out these great layouts made with PS-design:








Last, but not the least, check out her shop here at scrapscandistyle, and make sure to download this beautiful freebie she made for us. Just click on the preview:)










1 comment: